Oasis 3000 or 4000?

Going to run just horns. K6’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engine driven an option?

-Kris

I wish kris - unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be so with the dual alternators, and apparently the adaptive steering creates an additional obstacle. I’m sure with heavy modification it can be done but I’m not sure it’s worth the effort vs going A/C

Honestly, it might not be a big deal.

Give Extreme Outback a call, think the guy I spoke with was George (not sure he’s still there) and he was really helpful getting me setup.

https://www.extremeoutback.com/about_us.html

-Kris

George is still answering the phone - I talked to him on Monday for almost a full hour, great guy and very knowledgeable. Bottom line is heavy modification. My truck has a compound turbo setup, so all the piping needs to be modified both hot and cold side of the intercooler. The kit calls for relocating both batteries and the intercooler- I don’t even have the oem intercooler anymore it’s all aftermarket parts under my hood. With a stock engine setup the kit would probably be fairly simple to install with only minor modifications to the power steering pump. With all my “not oem” parts under the hood it’s fair to say it’s not worth the trouble.
With that being said, it’s either 4 ob2’s or one oasis.

In my custom high-volume high-pressure air system I modified an Oasis 3000 to have better cooling than an Oasis 4000.

On mine, I can hold the cylinder head on the operating system because the cooling works so well, permitting continuous operation when required.