Compressor won’t shut off all a sudden - Train Horn Forums

Go Back   Train Horn Forums > Installation Help & Advice > Onboard Air & Air Suspension
 Register

Old 2 Weeks Ago

ARRazor is on a distinguished road
Default Compressor won’t shut off all a sudden

Hey all. Have had my horns installed for a couple months now and everything has been working great. I head out this morning and all of a sudden my compressor won’t shut off. I have a gauge and the pressure was up to over 200 and the safety valve was letting air out. I turned the truck off, let all air out, then started truck up again. Compressor came on and filled tank to like 160 and stopped. Then immediately came back on and continued to fill. Finally had to unplug compressor. Why all of a sudden when I have had no problems this whole time. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

MarineOne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Compressor won’t shut off all a sudden

Sounds like your pressure sensor is shot. This is what tells the compressor to turn off/on.

Which one are you running? Call in your order and give them your screen name for the forums and they should give you a bit of a discount.

-Kris
Titan Fuel Tank (50 gallons)
Aero Muffler 4040XL
H&S MiniMaxx w/Tow tune with DPF

My ride and install

Engine driven compressor install