For Sale Nathan K5LA Kit

trey i offered ya my entire system for your kit. the saz 2500 , 15 , bats wiring all it

Everyone is having a hard time selling right now, the economy is down and the market is flooded with these horns right now because people are needing money and selling off their hobbies and toys. I just sold a set of p5’s on ebay and got rapped from the fees and the lower price they sold for. If you really want to sale them your going to have to take a loss. These K5’s can be gotten for around 550 if you know the right places. I would separate everything and sale it. You would get closer to what your asking that way. Or do Like I will from here on out and keep them until some idiot comes up and HAS to have a set of horns and will pay whatever your asking.

Shoot me a pm or text for everything…
Blake

Tried pm u…wouldn’t work…u want whole kit?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

perfer just the horn if possible?

Still have it? How much for it all?

Pm me ur offer

I don’t operate that way. Just tell me what you are are willing to let it go for and I will determine if its a fair price. I am not just “fishing”. If its fair I will pay you today.

I would say 1000 plus shipping …my last attempt to push this kit out

Little to late, ordered a new set last night from Hornblasters. For the record, I would have given you the grand.

Where you from? State wise, Im intrested, and if you lived close enough I would come pick them up!

Delaware

Im not trying to lowball you are anything, but whats the lowest you would be willing to sell the set for. I really want some Nathans and I could have one of my dad’s truck drivers to meet you to pick up the kit, if I couldnt work out the shipping.

That was supposed to be 1000… im not going any lower…and for everything that I was giving listed also items I was gonna just give that aren’t listed total way more then 1000 bucks…

I actually might just hold on to it and turn my k5la into a k7…

Interesting…elaborate please :slight_smile:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I have my k5la and 2 extra horns and an extra manifold and individual mounting brackets …so I may just wait n combine everything for a k7

Still for sale?

I’ve got a firefighter buddy in Iraq from Delaware that’s interested.

-Kris

I am the Fire fighter buddy in Iraq, let’s talk willing to pay cash, what part of De do you live in I will need then in Bear, De.