My set up! What u think?

theres no need for a 1" or 3/4" valve on a set of shockers… its not a nathan

There’s no need for a 1" or a 3/4" on a Nathan either. 5/8" is perfectly ridiculous. 3/4" if you’re absolutely mad and 1" if you just like wasting money, but I mean if you’ve got some matches…
Seriously though 1/2" is perfect for them and 5/8" for Nathans.

o thats just we me and my friends did when we got bored…or put a 2 inch to my kahelenberg

so 1/2 air line and 1/2 valve will be good right???

1/2 and 1/2 is perfect even for my 8 horns

i will do it next year when i get some money i will put another set of s4 i will have something like yours version7. Yours sounds laud eh??

of course they do =)

save up for a nathan…

hahaha i wish but i don’t want to take the spare tire off and if don’t take it off i can’t put those horns :frowning:

Mount it on top of your vehicle…

Just by looking at the pictures you should move your solenoid closer to the horns as possible…are you haveing a delay since all that air is still in the lines…the closer it is the more point on it will be…

here in miami u can’t have it where a police can see it if the police see it u get a ticket bro

Hell last night there were 2 bike cops watching a redlight i was stopped at and they stopped what they were doing to beep their sirens and pull up next to me wanting to hear my horns lmfao

I did that once too…^^^ and he said naw that is too loud for my vehicle…i want somehthing not as loud…i felt like slapping the cop…

i told him he needed to get one for his bike and his exact words were… i’l probably blow it and scare the poop out of myself

haha I can imagine that on a bike

hahaha yeah that should be nice

I would hate for a hose or something blow off while im driving , it would scare the complete poop out of me. be carefull

I had a 1/2 line blow off my valve while i was tightening something cant remember scared the poop outta me i was about 2 feet from it lol

it happens to me once i didn’t scare but my mom she was sitting next to me she jump and scream lol it was funny duh