Train Whistle

were u born there?

yup and been here 30 years

then u belong there…lol jk

actually was thinking of moving to where the leprachaun is lolol

Dude search for the gold. once you find it you can live wherever you want…

lol… gold in half the peoples mouth in alabama…lol

i got gold in muh mouth!

nah its mouf lol… steal their gold then

lol this guy have 1 huge gold tooth, its on his front tooth…its like way bigger then all of his other teeth, like he took it from someone else…LOL looks soo funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnzw_i4YmKk

best part of that video is at 1:49… drives in wrong lane, regains control in proper lane, then blows thru a stop sign! I would have loved to see him t-boned

haha that woulda been funny… or get pulled over by a cop…lol

if i got pulled over by a cop i would just look at him and say…

da whistle go… whooo WHOOOOOOOOOO

Lol!!

If i got pulled over I would look the cop straight in the eye and say. “Do you want to toot my horn” but being that I couldn’t say that with a straight face it wouldn’t work out that well.

You can do it!

What exactly does the horn blasters chrome whistle kit come with? Just the whistle or does it include the wiring and the regulator?

i was showing a cop my k5s a couple weekends ago on post and he didnt think they would be that loud. he just stood there without covering his ears and said let em rip.he insisted he didnt need to cover his ears. so i blew them and he shat all over himself. he couldnt believe how loud they were lol

LOL tthats bad donkey

you can make your own i seen a build kit online ebay for $11 its awesome to make something like that…

its requires to make the kit out of PVC PIPE

but i used metal pipe its awesome…