There is something Magical.....

about a Honda with a Train Horn on it. I gotta say, 95% of the time no one Knows that it is me honking. :smiley: other day there was a group of preppy college kids walking out in the middle of the parking lot making cars have to go as slow as a slug. 1 guy looked back at me with a smirk and well… I had a bigger smirk on my face as I gave the K3’s a quick toot. 1 girl screamed like “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” and dropped her phone, the other 2 guys with them cussed out the big truck behind me as I laughed harder than I had in a long time. too funny! :smiley:

I know exactly where your coming from my friend, people’s reaction when they realise it’s a smart car with Train Horns is one of hysterical laughter!

Yup! The best part about having concealed train horns on a small car like an Accord or a Camry is nearby cops have NO idea it’s you if you are near other cars and don’t make it obvious. I’m able to blast huge groups of tourists in Saratoga Springs and I never get caught cause it’s always trafficky!