02 Grand Cherokee Laredo

Curious if anyone has done an install on one of these and if they have any pictures available? I think I have an idea on where I want to mount it but wanted some other possible scenarios to go over maybe. Also…I’ve mentioned before that I’m purchasing the shocker 540 kit this Christmas and am wondering; am I going to be satisfied with this kit? It’s the highest price that I want to pay and it sounds absolutely amazing on the videos and I figure it can only sound that much better in person! I know it’s an opinionated question, I’m just wondering if anyone else has been in my position before? Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

Well, you could look through the truck installs sections. There are a half dozen suv’s on there. Some are smaller front wheel drive so they didn’t have to deal with a driveshaft, but it’s still 4 horns, a tank, and a compressor.
http://www.hornblasters.com/installs/class/?train_horns_on_trucks

If you have some specific questions we can help you out - or if you want to post some pics of the available space you might get some feedback.

It’s up to you if Shockers will do it for you. They are the next best thing to an authentic trainhorn. The nice thing about the 540 kit is that if you get bit by the bug, the air package is enough for a K3.