04 Avalanche

I just went outside and took some new pics…
These are from a cell phone camera so bare with em…

Sweet setup! and love the stance!

Thanks… I love the stance too! But I’m sooo tempted to make it layout! Still havent decided yet… But for now thats how its gonna sit

It might would hurt your horns if you make it lay frame. Be carefull, that would be a nightmare. Love the truck!!!

Nice set up… Nice looking truck too…

thanks… but if i make the truck lay, i will def make sure the horns are raised and not affected when layed out or draggin… :smiley:

I know just what you mean… Thats why mine are under hood…

where did you find the bell bags? i’d like to get a set for mine.

bell bags r gay… hornblasters.com has them… call and order… i made custom covers for mine tho looks alot better …

they came with the horns when i purchased them…

some day i to shall be able to say i have k5’s on my truck
some day…

goodluck! hope u will be able 2 say that soon!
someday ill hope 2 say i have 2k5las…lol

haha i can allready say it…

haha! but atleast i have 1 thats actually workin…LOL

after this weekend… we will see…hahaha ill call ya you can listen to the sweet chime of 2 sets…

HONK HONK HONK

haha!..nice!

What’s wrong with your horn Johnny? Just wondering since Scaredu said one isn’t working.

i dindt get them hooked up yet… i got 2 sets of k5s… working on them now… kinda close… just alot of work… im a firefighter and we keep gettin calls since its raceweekend here… honking NUTS… cant get anything done…

Oh okay, gotcha lol

that k5la setup looks good, the dust caps are also good, i like the snow cones on my horns better. but they work the same.