10 Gallon Tank

Just ordered a K3HA to replace the shockers I’ve got on my truck now. Does anybody know of a company that manufactures a 10 gallon air tank with more than one port?

I would just get the 12 gallon from hornblasters.

If you’re trying to stay true to the 5 gallons per compressor there are 10 gallon tanks out there. Don’t use those portable tanks with a single small port. Look into Firestone or others. I think the Firestones are 150psi though.

Just looked at the specs on it and it’ll be too wide, trying to fit everything in my tool box and inside it’s 58" wide. I think I’ll have to go with the 8.5 gallon from hornblasters.

The 12 gallon tank is is only 44" long.
A few guys have them in their toolboxes.

I plan on installing a k3 in my tool box as well so that everything is contained in the box and would require less wires/hoses to disconnect if i have to remove the tool box. If i have room to mount it vertically I’ll probably go with the 12 gallon tank. Do you know if the low mount manifold for a k3 has ports on the ends? or just at the base?

McMaster-Carr carries many sizes of Manchester tanks, horizontal and vertical. They’re ASME coded and certified to 200 or 600 PSI.

Unfortunately they’re expensive but extremely reliable.
gal. Dia. Lg. Ht. P/N
10 12" 23" 14" 9888K17 = $242.73