1st ticket

I realized that you weren’t dissing us when twist replied. Sorry for the mistake and hopefully no harm done.

Ticket are just part of the game, even as a LEO I have nine.

yea man you have to be sensitive on this forum. it doesn’t even let us cuss…

tell that to your friends on the other forum… they dont put up with it… they ban people for expressing their opinions

its like mortal combat, round 2… FIGHT!

Fatality !!!

Seems to me that someone from there recenty got banned here too!

Again, I’m sorry for any misunderstanding but I will defend our product.

OK… so another forum’s members joined here and people got their whities in a wad?

Stirring up problems amongst forums is excuse to ban members from both forums IMO.
If this forum ever hopes to become large, you HAVE to respect others when you join their forums.

I own forums and moderate other forums. This is a constant on every forum on any topic…

he wasn’t expressing their opinions they were spamming the forums dosent take 5 of the same post in different forums to express your opinion and for some reason the post i was replying to is not here any more… for some reason someone deleted it

Which is what a good moderator should have done to preserve the status quo on this forum. Kudos to the moderator that is keeping an eye on the well being of this forum!

Yeaaaaaah boooooYYY!!! lmao!

Prolly just a noise ordinance ticket… Same as loud music

havent went to court yet the tickets says unsessery use of a horn ? pasadena , texas nathan k3s about to go too 2 sets of k3 and nitorgen all this is on my work car 1991 mazda 626