2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax - anyone installed horns behind grille?

Good Morning!

Wanted to see if anyone has had success installing the horns behind the grille of a 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax. I have the spare tire delete kit with single tank. Acquired it 2nd hand and decided to switch it up. I purchased a 5 gal aluminum tank & 444c compressor and made my own mounts to install the tank where the DEF tank WAS on the RH frame rail. I also mounted the compressor directly behind it to the frame using more mounts from Lowe’s. I already have a 1/2" line ran through the frame around the RF wheel well and up into the grille area where it is already attached to the mounted solenoid. Now to just figure out installing the horns themselves(4 of them). Wanted to see if anyone had pics of their setup to provide inspiration?

Here is a pic of how everything currently is. Everything is running and tank fills, just need to pull it all back out and reseal everything to kill some air leaks.

Did you end up mounting the shocker kit yet behind the grill? be interested so see. my GMC goes in for weight reduction soon so once that’s done then I’m throwing my old shocker horns and the fire truck horn on