A bit of a update to he compressor runs and runs thread

SO lastnight, I decided to park the google car for the day and take me “fun” vehicle out. SO the pressure switch kicked in at about 160 psi and shuts off at 183 psi. Now I’m thinking it could be a gauge problem or still the pressure switch. The switch is only supposed to be rated for 150psi max

Whats a google car?

Yeaaaahhhh there’s every possibility that your gauge could be out & not calibrated. Buy the Hornblasters gauge & you can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

haha I work for google, I’m a streetview driver up here in Canada. Well I think the guage just got twisted in the house ( the numbers) its happened before. I had to modify the guage to work right with my set up. I have a hornblasters gauge, it doesn’t light up though like the glowshift. I could have wired in a led but meh… all is working well, its just sucks cuase I paid for a another pressure switch… hopefully hornblasters will take it back and refund me.

Google maps is cool, when I sell a Train Horn kit to someone over here, I often have a cheeky look at where the kit is being sent to on Google maps street view, not coz I’m nosey, but I have had a couple of occasions where the couriers have claimed the gates were locked or no access and they could not deliver and I am able to turn around and tell them that they were either b******ting or in the wrong place!

Good to here you got it sorted:D