A lot of hate towards my Shockers Classic

Hey there guys, I’ve posted other stories before about one lady posting on the Gwent Police Facebook page, Gwent is the county I live in, but a few days back I have noticed other people starting to get rowdy towards my train horns now, so these ‘Spotted’ pages on Facebook are creeping up everywhere now, and here’s a status from one of them towards me

“dear the boy racer going around the Newbridge area in a black car with a train horn, piss off please”
So apparently I’m a boy racer now? Moving on from that, there’s a lot more posts that are getting quite rowdy with my horns, I’ll find some more examples now;
“ARE U THE ONE WIV THE honking TRAIN HORN???”

“Train horn any wear near me again and ill smash ur car up u little queen”

“i dont giv a fak if u dnt who i am, i will drop u blud if u train horn me again, ive just got out of jail for shanking someone, and i will honk ur slippy car up to”

I honestly just ignored these two comments because the person sounds like a 12 year old who’s trying to be bigger than he is, so I just laughed at them

So I’ve managed to annoy a few people in my local area that don’t have a sense of humor, my bad :slight_smile:

Haha some people just dont like them. Ive had a few issues with people getting mad. I usually dont honk where i live to avoid issues.

I dont know but that last one sounds like a threat :wink: i would keep a copy of anything that sounds threatning… Just in case…

Posted using Tapatalk

That’s some funny stuff right there.
I’d blast the hell out of them. If they wreck your car, it’ll be on their dime.

hahaha. Wow! So much hate! I like to check the Local Craigslist rants and raves in my area and see if anyone posted anything about me. Still nothing. lol

You darn racers with your train horns … :slight_smile:

Where are these ‘spotted’ pages? Curious to see if there are anymore for people around blighty lol! :smiley:

Plus you got to share the ones you’re looking at, they sound funny! I honk locally, but not near my house/estate etc… .Tbh, it’s usualy at aresholes who wander into my lane on roundabouts :frowning:

Haha I was looking for Gwent county and figured out your in the UK. My hope was to get a few guys together and blow up your town with our horns. Too bad - too far away - lol

Lol last night I honked my air horn set and this biker came up and punched me in the face. I’ve got some hate here too. But now I just want to blast it more. Funny how that works!

Hahahahaha I have & had some friends down in Newport & Abergavenny & when I ever I’m down that way I always unleash the beasts! lol Maybe I should’nt do it anymore, it could get you in worse trouble, people thinking its you lol lol.

I dont really honk people round where I live, Just car meets in retail parks, I just turn up, give a couple of blasts & disappear into the night again:D

Here’s one from the past, my old K3’s on my old Hilux in Abergavenny.:smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RN5DtvKCYk

Don’t crap where you eat…