A new cheap way to record scares by yourself

I recently got tired of trying to hold my camera during scares with the PA or when im racing with my new silver bullet :slight_smile:

So i decided to find a way to mount a digital camera or a larger video camera without holding it or having someone else hold it. I had the idea to make a camera mount and hang it off the headrest on my passenger seat. So I came up with this. I might possibly make these and sell them, as i have never seen something like this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkHzS2MJjM

pics or ban… lol

I second … LOL!

Not if I ban you first! I’ll get some pics possibly tonight

would like to see aswell cant wait.

a pic has been added

I built one pretty much exactly like that… It’s very cheap to do… Got all the stuff I needed online.

Where did it gooooooooo?

The pic is in my first post, the camera is picking up road vibration from the tires and screws up the sound. I need to find a way to deaden the vibration

joo is lucky foo. I waz gonna lay teh hamma :smiley: lol looks good mayne

my only problem is most of my scares come from the side or behind… i just wish i had one way to cover all the views around my vehicle

Buy 10 cameras.

just buy the GoProHD camera…comes with a suction cup mount…all the racing people use it…u can go 250mph and it wont fall off…

train horn scares at 250mph, cant wait to try. haha

LMAO nice catch!

get a 8’ fiberglass CB antenna and tape a camera to the top with a cirvo from an RC car so you can use a remote control to turn the camera lol

You could get one of those Eyewitness cameras like they use in Police cars…

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=65%3A1%7C66%3A4%7C39%3A1&_nkw=eyewitness+police+camera&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

Just get one of the sony webbie cameras that come with a lense adapter to film a 360 view

heres a video taken with one

now thats wicked!

omg never knew they made something like that nice :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: