a sound clip pleasE?????

Can i please get a sound clip of the outlaw 127 vx train horn kit? im looking to buy this cheaper kit but what to know what it sounds like! I cant find the sound of it anywhere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCN1MuoOMd0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vShoT23r1VU

Thanks! Just a few questions on that Kit, does it come with a switch, or button to activate them? Or do i have to buy it seperatly? Are the horns a Good qualtiy and sound good for being onl $250? I just wanted a cheap, but deeper sounding horn other then those plastic crap! Thanks!

id go with shockers there a little more but a whole lot better and youll enjoy them alot more then upgrading to them later on. just my opinion i had those and they were good but i wanted more so i got the shocker xl’s and there so much louder

That’s the thing though. I dont want loud to attrack the cops, and its for my 52yr old Dad… But ill look into it thank’s!

well ive had mine for a year now and still havent got a ticket and ill blow them every chance i get i also have a big hornblasters.com sticker across my back window

GREAT! I just bought the shockers the 374$ one, 412 shipped! I live in Sacramento Ca how should i have it by the end of this week?

im sure there shipping is great. you wont regret the shockers there so much better

I don’t care for the sound of those Outlaws.
Just my opinion - maybe they sound better in person. IDK

not really they sound bad either way just a cheap beginner horn.

Not to happy with the shipping… they recieved my payment monday and said it was shipped out but UPS never got it till today and instead of it being here fri/saturday its going to be here next wednessday :mad:…oh well im sure it’ll be worth it

Not to happy with the horns… Well im happy with the horns, but the instuctions SUCK , they do not make sence, and they dont have a parts list, the ONE picture in the instructions dont even match the real product, and yes its the right one. And the hose fittings arent 3/8 or 1/4 i dont know what the hell it is, i need like a 2foot hose with 2 female ends but none of the ones ive seen have them. I may be retarded, but the instructions suck. I feel like giving up. SHoulda done more reasearch i guess, to see if they fit under the truck … But hey ill do my best to instal them and hook it up! Haave Faith!! Not trying to bash this horn, its just the instructions need to be alot better then what they are now…

what hose fittings are you talking about?

The hose from the compressior motor to the tank, its only like 8 inch, and i need 3 feet. I took it to several dif places and no one could find a hose with a fitting to fit. SO im guessing its an outdoor hose, prob water pressurehose, and fitting for something else. idk im a retard i guess:confused:

the hose going from the compressor to tank is a “lead hose”.

It has a check valve built in so you dont loose pressure back thru the compressor.

The fitting on the end should be a 1/4" or 3/8" NPT fitting (i forget which one) but you can put an extension or pipe or even tubing on the end of the lead hose… You definately want the lead hose on the compressor tho being that it is built to accept the heat coming off the head.

Dont get discouraged so quick. Ask questions and that will lead to a easy install and lots of fun to come.

Thanks! It just very discourageing when EVERY AUTO STORE/ HARDWARE store, has never seen a hose like that… The fittings are WEIRD, some 3/8 fittings fit in there but most are to big, and then some 1/4 fittings fit perfect, but are usually to small… I dont get it its like 2 diff sizes… If someone could please tell me the size of the fittings, and hose. The diamater, thread type, everything. I ve seriously been to 9 dif places to find a bigger lead hose, someone said it was a waterhose, another said it was a fuel hose… The hose line is 8in, i need 3 feet exact… and a L shape fitting from the tank. Any help would be great! bbut i would love to have the RIGHT fittings, hose, and thread info! thanks!

So it’s a 127VX Outlaw kit?

The specs say that it comes with a Viair 275C compressor.
I went to the 275C product page & clicked the “specifications” tab.

275C 12 Volt Air Compressor
1/4in NPT Braided Leader Hose & Check Valve
Two-Stage Air Filter
Replacement Filter Elements
Mounting Hardware
Detailed Instruction Manual
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty

So at least one end of that leader hose is 1/4" NPT
Keep in mind that 1/4" NPT does not measure .25" - it’s bigger.

That’s about all I can help.
Oh if the port on the tank is 1/4" NPT you can use a “street elbow” for your 90 degrees.