Air Horns of Texas

I just purchased some United Pacific 46115 horns along with a 1/2" valve, 1/2" tubing and all needed fittings through AHOT. Jason gave me a discounted price and helped me through the whole process; choosing parts (even though I got the air system seperately and not from him), installation tips, etc. My stuff arrived super quick.

Because AHOT offers a lot of horns that Hornblasters doesn’t (generic brand Grover-like horns, United Pacific, etc) I’d say they’re pretty worthy, clean competition!

I wonder why suddenly there’s quite a buzz for the united pacific 46115 horns, they’re great don’t get me wrong (from what I’ve heard in video clips anyway), but before it used to be shockers this and nathan that…interesting:rolleyes:.
It’s all about hornblasters vs real train horns.net vs Air horns of texas then I’d say. Can’t wait to get a set of these myself very soon and I hope (though I won’t be rude enough to ask) Jason gives me a discount too, because I’m ordering a few other horns from him at the same time too.

I’m sure Jason will give you a good deal if you are ordering lots of things at once, especially if you custom order it through the live chat or over the phone.