Air hose Of off Viair 120psi please help

I have a conductors special with a 2 gal viair.

i want to run my horns and an air hose off the tank but im not sure if i should use a T fitting or what can someone guide me in the right direction.
Thanks Alot- Sal

Run a tee fitting off of the “AIR OUT” port on your tank.

Then connect whatever you wish to run to the Tee.