Another Stinky install!

Here’s another Stinky install I did recently, this one turned out quite nice & neat.
It’s for a guy who contacted me after seeing a HornBlaster.com video on the net, he then googled Train Horns in the UK and ended up contacting me through my website.:smiley:

Without saying to much, he was seriously into Boys Toys & a nice bloke with it!

The install is on a new Mercedes van. He uses the van to buy & sell Harley Davidson bikes & parts

Here’s some pics.

I decided to go with an install which would be seen and so keeping everything to a minimum was a priority.

Because he pics up bikes and sometimes needs an airline to inflate tyres, a PCL connector was important.

I ran the 1/2" airline out of the tank and down the rear light column of the van and swept the pipe out of a small hole I drilled underneath. I then made up an alloy bracket to mount the Horns onto & bolted the solenoid to the underneath.

This was the final planned set up, although I wanted to bling it all up a bit.

I changed the smaller cable dressing to a 20mm piece so I could conceal the soldered & heat shrunk joints in the cables within.

I bought some braided sleeving to go over the 1/2" pipe out of the tank.

I then wrapped the pressure switch in chrome car wrap to make the whole thing more pleasing on the eye.:smiley: and then added blue LED lights which go off when the master switch is turned off.

The finished article! Three days later! (Including fitting a HornBlasters PA system.

HornBlasters PA fitted!

:D:cool::cool::smiley:

Ohhhh and I forgot to show you one of his toys! Apparently quite rare!:smiley:

His other toy was a Porsche 991 911 S S-A , 0-60mph 2.9secs with launch control, which I was fortunate to experience! Never have I gone from 0-60 & then back to 0mph in under 6sec’s!:eek:

sweet setup and a sweet bike! :smiley: If only I lived over there…

Naaaahhh u don’t wanna live over here, much more fun to be had over there!:slight_smile:

I agree wiv stinky you need tazer ing to want to be over here
I’d up n move to the U.S. in a heartbeat but there’s stuff keeping me here long story blah blah
Sweet install again Pete :cool:

Hahaha yeah all that V8 muscle power over there! Heaven!:D:D:D

Murica! :cool: :smiley: