Anyone with a 04-09 F150?

Just get BFG KM2 M/T’s, Toyo M/T’s, or Mickey Thompson MTZ’s, those are IMO the best M/T’s for a daily driven truck.

I have already have 35’s on my truck… They fit just fine, I run a leveling kit. Also, my Nitto MT’S are wearing just fine and I have about 5k miles on them.

My next tire may be the Kuhmo MT’S

i heard those are real good tires

^^

u said 33s. and u cant fit 35s with just a leveling kit. and once u get abt 15 or 20 k on em report back. nitto mgs FTL. ill never get them again. ill go with mt MTZs or claws next time. I have all of abt 5k on mine and they are already showing serious signs of wearing. its a proven fact that mgs wear un normally fast. i just had to see for myself. lol

i just got 35’s on mine

I have a very extensive setup in both truck but everything is located under the bed on both of them, If you read my signiture it will give you the low down.

what does ur “leveling kit” entail of?? if it is indeed just a leveling kit i bet u have some major rubbage going on

Ok, stick to your Chevy and don’t tell me about my Ford I have been working on trucks for about 10 years now… I HAD 35’s on my truck and they did not rub anywhere except at FULL turn. Just to show you here is a pic of my truck with the old 35’s
Here is the truck with the new 33’s sitting next to the old 35’s
I guess everyone has their own experience with the nittos. I have a buddy with an f-250 that is coming up on 40k miles with them… Mine are showing no signs of wear and they are great. A leveling kit brings up the front of your truck to be level with the rear. Installing that on a f-150 will allow you to clear up to a 35inch tire.

A 2wd F150 will fit 33’s with a leveling kit, a 4wd will fit 35’s.

i had 32x11.5 mud king’s on a stock suspension 93 jimmy 4x4 lol

I have 33x12.5x15 BFG A/T’s on mine, 35’s and more lift within the next few months.

rubbing at full turn is still rubbing.and you can see you trimmed a chunk out of your plastic under ur bumper. you can put 38s on a 4x4 f150 with a leveling kit. if you wana cut holes in your bed and trim your fenders out abt a foot. lol take that street queen off road and twist her up then tell me your 35s fit on your f150 with a leveling kit. not to mention terra grapplers 35s arent truely 35 inches. so what you are trying to tell me is nitto mgs are a good wearing mud tire? lol that tells your lack of experience there. if you knew anything you would know that the mg is one of the softest fastest wearing mudd tire on the market. to each his own! mudd grapplers suck donkey Richard!

HA damn chevy kids STFU My terra grapplers were this size…325/60/20 = 35.4x12.8/20 do an online coversion before you run your mouth and show your lack of experience… Street Queen??? Try again buddy… The day after I bought the truck.
Sorry tho, that is the only picture I have uploaded online and I don’t take a camera with me every time I go to the mud hole. Also, I don’t feel like loading more pictures just to shut you up.

Once again, I never said they were the best wearing, but all I hear are people saying they suck…but for my lack of experience you’re wrong, so far I have about 7k on my tires that they are still fine, and like I said I got a friend who is coming up on 40k with his . So, for my experience with them, they are doing just fine.

I never denied they rubbed but what you said is not the case at all… So come on now what else do you have to say just so I can prove you wrong again.

LMFAO! ur one of those guys that hits a mudd puddle doing thirty miles an hour and get ur fenders dirty and call it twisting her up. ive been stuck worse than that in my grandmas front yard in her tahoe. lol

thats twisting it up little buddy

Lol

Ok, like I said there are many times I have taken my truck out… I do not take a camera with me everywhere I go… Also, that picture was the 2nd day I had that truck. If you ever heard of mud fest… My truck has been to two of those… Just google Okeechobee mud fest and you will see what my truck has been through/attempted to go through. Granted I don’t take my truck off road every week(thats why I have a $5,000 ATV for) but the truck does get off road. So what else you gonna try to say now?

Well pics or STFU! and i know what mud fest is guy. that still doesnt tell me anything. twist those axles up and then tell me ur 35s fit. there is no street in mud grappler.ur bashing chevy also tells ur lack of experience little buddy.
BTW what size gears u running with those 35s?

STFU already, I mud in my truck I don’t go out to do any rock climbing or axle flexing. I never said I did so get off of it. Show me where the words came out that I bashed a chevy? I might have said you stick to your chevy and I’ll stick to my ford. God how dumb can you be?

Oh and little buddy… HA nothing little about me, maybe you should learn your facts my weekend jobs here in Tallahassee is working security at two of the clubs…