Bagged Setup/Fitting?

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I have been searching around but haven’t found anything that directly relates to me.

I been wanting to order a train horn for the longest and I have finally got up enough money to order one. I plan to order the Shocker XL.

My question is; I have already have a truck with an 8 valve setup/dual compressors. The only port I can tap on into my tank is the very top port of the tank. This port already has a electronic pressure switch and on the other side is like a direct connect for a regular shop air hose. Would I need just a generic T fitting to go back into that port for my pressure switch and for the airline I need to run to my Shocker valve? What kind of fittings would I need for the air hose to go directly in?

EDIT: Is it Locktite 545 that is the best to use?

Really appreciate the help guys.

That would work or maybe replace your existing tee with a cross fitting.
Straight through to the horns
Left side to the pressure switch
Right side to the quick disconnect

What size is the port in your tank?

Hmmm not sure. 12 gallon tank 8 port. I’ll take a picture of it.

Like so ^^ lol. 1/2 ports. Looks like I can undo the actual side for a shop air hose. And just put another fitting in there to take a quick connect for an air hose? Correct?

yep… this is my setup… im bagged as well… same 12 gallon 8 port tank…

btw yes loctite 545 is best to use…no telfon tape

Ty sir and nice truck.

Now these fittings that come with the kit look like they are pre-locktite’d? Judging by the red on the fittings?

there is no locktite on the fittings… just put it on before u connect everything

And I was only asking about the port size because you want 1/2" going to the horn.
So you’re GTG just add the tee or whatever to make it happen.
Welcome to the forums.

Ty Ty, if kit arrives this week it will be on by this Saturday if all goes well. Local parts store carry Locktite 545? Trying to make sure I have everything

Yeah, you can find Loctite 545 everywhere; Wal-Mart, AutoZone, Napa, PepBoys, Schuck’s, O’Reilly’s, etc…

Kris

Awwww just ordered some off of SD Sunday night. If it doesn’t get here by Friday; I’ll be going somewhere to get some. Horn is supposed to be here Wednesday though!

never know with SD anymore… they been messing up peoples orders like crazy… the business was getting to big for their staff i think… but since u just got something simple, hope they dont screw it up…but even if they do atleast their good at fixing their mess ups…

I was reading that the brothers actually split up so its one less business partner. Hence Quality Air Ride name change. They also hand build almost all of there stuff like control arms etc and that takes a long time. Set him a PM and he got my name so lets hope for the best lol. If not I’ll find it in some store.

I know they take a long time to build… but theres tons of ways to do business…
i was actually talkin about they screwed up my order big time last time i order…they sent my entire order to wrong address in different state…like 2 n half hrs away…so they gave me gas money to go drive n get it…lol

do u know why brothers split up??

nevermind i just read what happen…