best time to honk

In Tennessee if you have a gun permit and you feel like your life is in danger you can use your weapon. Only reason i know is i am a police officer. ha but heck i still blow at other cops that dont know me. There is nothing they can legaly do to prove that it was you. We cant search your car without i reason and a loud horn is no reason. So i know the laws to get by it. but the two times i was pulled over i had my badge out in the seat next to me so i think that helped ha. just cause we are cops dont mean we dont like to have some fun to guys hahahahahahahaha…

I think I get the best scares when people are walking the opposite direction (their backs turned to me) on the highway. They will JUMP out of the way, thinking “WTF is about to hit me?!?!”. Not to mention the releasing of their bowels :smiley:

do u know any cop down here in miami?? iam always getting tickets bro!!! lol

Haha no i have only been one about 4 months so i barely know any here. if i find anyone down there i will let ya know bro

awesome lol i don’t know why but i am always getting tickets!.. speeding, train horn, hid, pa system fuck it lol

lmfao we dont honk at mountians agian this is a forum where most people scare people.

I have honked there b4. I just live in the Tri-Cities man.(johnson city,kingsport,bristol) And i have been to oak ridge two times. its one heck of a sound with my shockers. But i am planning on going to the bristol races(nascar) to honk if i dont have to work with the police dept up there. I bet the number of people i scare will be amazing! haha be sure to make some vids. haha

ive been wondering about this and expermenting…my horns dont face backwards but are definatly not facing forward…i dont wanna honk after i pass them cause i wanna see the reaction

i now usually honk just as the front passenger side corner of my hood is about to pass them perfect in my book

I respectfully disagree… with part of this…

Honk at everyone but BABIES, old people, and motorcycles… Kids above the age of 10 are fine, adults are fine, old people might have a heart attack, and motorcyclists can wreck (Not to mention I ride one myself).

yes no babies or little little kids but middle aged kids hell yeah they jump the best! along with motorcycles cause im an avid riders of not only engine power but pedal power so no bicycles or people running for me…or anyone in a position to get hurt(ladders roofs etc…)

Honestly, I don’t think its going to matter… the db level of these horns is loud enough to get someone that is 2 - 3 car lengths away… I know, I’ve gotten my kids before with the horns and they were across the street.

i respectfully disagree with part of this as well… lol
id just ad in: dont honk at or around COPS

also, i just thought of this, does anyone ever honk and then act like it wasnt them and be all lookn around desperately like “wtf was that?!”
…i do that lol
people don’t expect it from a little car

I used to do that in my mustang… I can’t exactly do it anymore…

+1 i have been waiting till they are at my bumper, but in front works just as good (horns are pointed to the back in the back)

me to, not under seat tho

I respectfully disagree to you. I think you read that wrong. I read it wrong the first time. He said honk at everyone BUT old ppl…etc.

Here’s my list of things I don’t honk at;

Old people
Motorcycles
bikes (riding on the side of the road) they could fall in traffic
Cops (lol)
People that look like they would smoke crack (if they are driving next to me. If they’re walking, they’re fair game ;))
People holding babies/babies in general
Pregnant women- I heard they can start labor early if they’re scared badly enough.
Young kids (10 and above are A O.K)

That’s about it. Everyone else gets blasted!

Yes Yes Yes!!! I do that when my windows are down and their is a lot of people around. Keeps me from getting jumped :wink: lol

yes… i honked at two people walking in front of my truck going in starbucks, they never thought it was me… WTF they were looking the opposite way, the sound tricks you

i told my wife i have a 6,6,and 60 rule.

6: no closer than 6blocks from my house(i dont want my neighbors pissed or the crackhead down the street stealing them.
6: noone under 6(which includes prego’s)
60: noone that looks over 60. but of course 90% of crackheads look 90

everyone i honk at seems to think its the coolest thing ever…

damn hillbillies out here :confused:
now theyre all gonna have them!