best time to honk

just thinkin about this today. when do u honk when u scare people.
do u do it when the rite next to you, 5-10m ahead or any other times?
what do u find works best.
i normally wait till im just passing them and give it a good 2-3 second blast

Mate, My install is in the boot, Normally I honk just as my boot is level with them, however, I’ve got to know how different people react, I found honking in front or behind twenty yards from someone also produced a wicked reaction. Then you have the static blast… I left the boot open the other day and two fellas walked up to the back of the car to see the horns…two small pushes of the remote control sent them jogging away from my car…and me with tears rolling down my cheeks:D:D

honk at everyone but kid’s, old people, motorcycles…

brilliant stinky,if and when we meet up we gotta do some carpark scares while we stand back and watch
and tri4ubb i totally agree with you there.i never honk at any of the above but i must add police lol

honk the police lol JK

My horns are located in the rear of my truck, near the spare tire area, pointed forwards.
To get maximum effect, I usually wait until I have just about passed the person who is about to get blasted, then let them have it…

To be honest, I rarely use them for scares anymore…

at night yo. when all the drunkards are going from club to club. haha

ha ha yeah to dam rite.

thats one of the best time lol

The best time is at night around crowds at movie theaters and at groups of people that arent paying attention.

Except… the drunks you must make sure your passage is clear in front… Once they had a few beers inside them, they turn into Rambo and want to fight the world launching beer bottles and anything they can throw at ya, we’ve even been chased down the road by 3 big drunken yobs wanting to rip our faces off!!!

thats why i got a .45 under my seat lol

Huh??? no way??? Jeeeez…so like you could just take someone out just like that? Wot are the laws on selfdefence over there? If you gotta shoot someone are you restricted to lower body or is it just up to you?.. man thats scary… We aint even allowed BB guns over here!!!

hahah jk! my dad have one but u cant point at every person u see… even if u are allow to carry a gun you can not point it at no one just for fun or to show them “hey i have a gun wtf u gonna so now” u know…

Its just that our mate Trippyphreak wants a 12 bore automatic, someone else mentioned about a .45 in the mickie dees thread… Scary stuff!

that sounds hella fun.

my horns are in the back so i think my best effect is when people are parallel or behind my car.

Ive got shockers in the front, k3’s in the rear. I’ll get u from either way…jus let em have it.

WalMart Shopping centers are always fun. People just expect you to stop for them to cross and don’t even look. I’ll stop then give them a short blast of the Kong MK2. Makes them jump. Sometimes I’ll get the one finger solute. Gotta love it. As if it’s my fault they aren’t paying atention.

Tried that once in a local shopping mall and this one woman litterally began “preaching” the evil things she was gonna do to me. lol. I left because of fear of persecution. LOL

i think night time in general is the best time to honk. air is quiet, makes a nice echo :slight_smile: