Blasting my Holden Double Tagged Nathan K5LA's

Hello to all

Well, I finally got off my butt and hooked up my horns. I’m no pro, but I think they sound pretty sweet.

Any input from the trained ears out there (pun intended) would be greatly appreciated.

Skip to the money shot… 2:30

<iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/H-z2l2qeYvM” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“270” width=“480”></iframe>

Yup, they sound alright to me. Nice one - I would have enjoyed seeing the people from the church come out though :slight_smile:
BTW… embedding vid you should be able to do by just pasting the YouTube “Embed” code from your video.

Ya, had I of known they would be coming out like that I would of set up a camera pointing their way. LoL It was funny listening to them trying to figure out where it was coming from.

Thanks for the tip on embedding. Done deal.

They were waiting for a sign…

What does “double tagged” mean?

I love it! :smiley:

… waiting for a sign LoL

I’m not the right guy to ask about double tagged in detail but the number 1 bell has two tags on it rather than one. From what I have gathered they may have a bigger bore or something like that.

It’s a beast. :eek:

I think I’m going to fabricate something to temporarily affix it to my roof rack, put the compressor in the back of the Cherokee, run the line through the back window to it and do a drive by and find somewhere that I’ll get some good echo.

My compressor is a 30 gallon, so if I charge it up and go I think I should be able to get a few good blasts out of her before I run out of air.