Bout Effin Time

Just like it’s not Remmington’s fault that Joe Blow murders someone.
Nor is it Walmart’s fault for selling the ammo.

But does this have anything to do with the forums being down?
I can understand locking the videos, but the case was filed March 15th…so why now?

I hope Nathan and HB wins the case and does a counter suit for lost business and bad rep that the plaintiff is producing for both companies.

Hasn’t the website always stated…

Restrictions on the Sale of Specific Products

Laws and codes regarding the use of emergency warning devices vary greatly within the United States. Some items are restricted in one jurisdiction and may not be in another. Selected products and color variations are restricted to Law Enforcement and Emergency Personnel only. When you place an order with HornBlasters.com for a restricted item you are stating that you are authorized to make such a purchase and that you are in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws concerning the purchase and/or use of that product.
Installation and Use

It is assumed that the purchaser/installer is familiar with the safety, proper handling of tools, torque feel to brass air fittings and basic knowledge of intended applications. If you are not sure of installing the purchased product, please refer to a professional. HornBlasters Inc. is not liable for the improper installation, usage or ANY damages whatsoever by the consumer, installer or user. This means, USE GOOD SENSE and SAFETY AT ALL TIMES!

Caution: Check local noise abatement ordinances to avoid legal violations!
Use of Horns, Sirens, & Public Address

Horns must be used in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at least 100 feet from others.

Proper hearing protection must be worn when using these products. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.

Never operate these products in a close environment or close to pedestrians or others.

It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local laws, noise ordinances, and D.O.T. sound levels laws.

:confused: That should be enough to say HB is not responsible if someone used the horn in a matter that should not be used.

^^^^Well said that man, I totally agree old chap! :slight_smile:

There will always be some douchenozzle trying to get one over on someone else … too bad this bloke needs to be beaten with a cricket bat.

-Kris

Errrrrmmmmmm… I think these four lines say enough to back up HB against this ridiculous court case!!!

Horns must be used in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at least 100 feet from others.

Proper hearing protection must be worn when using these products. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.

Never operate these products in a close environment or close to pedestrians or others.

It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local laws, noise ordinances, and D.O.T. sound levels laws.

I think HB should be fine, I’m sure I’ve seen plenty of warnings and notes about the horns being recreational and off-road only, with plenty of warning against these things causing hearing damage, etc.

I don’t think HB will have any worries…

Wow bunch of bullsh1t, good luck HB.

Any news yet from HB HQ?:slight_smile:

They’re probably not allowed to discuss anything regarding the case until it’s over and the way our court system works that could be years from now.

Court system is bs… casey anthony not guilty?? Wtf

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yea exactly

The prosecution may not have been able to prove who killed Caylee but Casey was at least guilty of some sort of conspiracy or aiding and abetting. She’s obviously guilty of more than just lying to the police. If they let her go on the 13th she’ll be in danger of public retaliation. Who knows, justice might be served even if it’s wrong to do so.

^^ Right. Even if it was an accident (as was her defense), she knew about it the whole time. So there’s child neglect / endangerment, destroying evidence, and on and on…

So if she knew the whole time while thousands of man hours are going into a search, who do you think is liable for the cost? hmmm.

Despicable human being.

sounds more like bs and $ talks thats how it all ways is and thats how good things are gone in this world. peace

Your so right, its total BS!!!:mad:

lol i am doen good Super Stinky tryen to get back in to honkin lol. :slight_smile:

^ how? That’s like pursuing the gun store for a gun related crimes.

Oh please! That guy that is Sueing Hornblasters and Nathan is Stupid as F##K! Here is a quote from the page that sell’s the Product on the Hornblasters Website.

"WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS

Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.

Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.

Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.

It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws."

Its the Customer they should go after, not the salesman! Its like someone murders someone with a gun, should the gun store be liable? I also Use caution when sounding my horns as well!

This is why I usually don’t use my horn unless absolutely necessary. For example, last night, on my way home, a dog walked out into the road in front of my car as I was going about 50, and it wasn’t a small dog. I hit the brakes, gave a short tap of the horn, and the dog “disappeared”. I’m not calling my insurance company and/or shelling out a deductible today because I didn’t hit a dog last night. Yes, every now and then, I’ll scare someone with the horn, but it’s not often, and they always deserve it.

And if you don’t think the authorities can go after a company that sells products that numerous videos and posts on a forum have shown to be used in a manner that’s against the law, think again. If a company is small enough, it can be sued to oblivion fairly quickly, even if the court finds in that company’s favor (in this case, they won’t, because the jury–if it comes to that–will probably be made up of the people who have been scared or annoyed by these horns).

Yes, it looks like the guy is out for a quick buck by suing HB and Nathan. However, plenty of corporations have been put out of business just for “being a point of distribution” for something that was used in a way not intended by law.

Good luck.