Can i do this????

SO WHAT I WANT TO DO IS THIS USE ONLY ONE VALVE FOR MY TWO SET OF HORNS SOMETHING LIKE THIS … ALSO FOR THE S4 WITH 1/2 AIR LINE AND 1/2 VALVE WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND ME TO RUN IT WITH 150 PSI OR 200 PSI? THANKS!!

You might be able to get away with using 3/8" air line from the valve since your feeding 2 sets of horns with 1/2" air line to the valve. That might save you a little money. The rest of these guys will know better than I do about that.

depends on what sound u want

loud and lil like a train

then 150 psi…or u can buy a psi controler lets u choose how much and u can always chage it

no you want to have 2 valves, version will chime in with his experience of using one valve

by splitting the 1/2 inch line into two 1/2 inch lines you are cutting the volume of air to each set of horns in half but the psi will remain the same. It will sound like ur using 1/4 inch air line. Not sure about the s4s but i know with nathans having more air(volume) is more beneficial than more psi.

ya u might have to get a bigger tank

i what i gonna do is get two 1/2 valves and 2 air lines and run it at 150 psi and lets see how it sounds what u think

The technical term for that device is “Pressure Regulator” and please don’t confuse that with a pressure switch.

^ correct i couldnt think of it idk why

Actually I’m glad you brought it up so I could explain the difference between a switch & regulator.

I can’t tell how many times someone has asked for a regulator when they meant switch.

Lololol

dont be this guy…haha

hahah who the honk did that?

i think that pic was a RMa

na man, thats for maximum efficiency. only noobz do it the old fashion way

Their is no way that person so much as glanced at the directions lol