compressor issue need help

ok just hooked my shocker horns vx228 bass oven horns I"m having a lil issue with the compressor I notice when I’m driving and the compressor is running there a change of tone when I’m driving the compressor sounds like there’s a lot power draining it when I let off the gas it running with more power. now I’m trying to post a wiring diagram layout that I drew the I have everything install but its not letting me post the pics to this forum so ima try to describe how I have everything hooked up. ok so from the positive side of battery red wire with a fude 3inches away from battery that red wire continues to relay #30/#85 ground/ #87 to positive red wire of compressor & pressure switch now the black wire from those 2 to a ground. now #86 to toggle switch the other wire of that toggle switch to acc power + with a fuse tap. so that controls the on/off off the compressor. now for the valve it has 2 wires one is to the ground & the other wire to the push button & the other wire to that push button to the positive side of the battery with a fuse. everything works just that lil issue of the compressor with change of tone if someone can help maybe you had that same problem thank you

bumpppppppppp

Bump after a minute?

Why not just hook it up like this?