Compressor

Just installed my conductor 240 and the compressor fills the tank and kicks of fine but then it keeps kicking back on just for second or so and does so for a little while. I’ve checked for leaks and can’t find any

Welcome to the forum. How did you check for leaks? … use a strong soap solution and a kitchen sponge to wipe around all your fitting. If all that comes up OK, see if you an install a pressure gauge. You could be loosing pressure back through your check valve.

Yea I used the soap and water and I got the pressure gauge mounted directly to the tank

So,… if can you see pressure drop on the gauge and none of it is coming out of your fittings then it must be going out through your check valve or your solenoid (less likely).

What you can do as a check on your compressor line:

• pressurize the whole system until comprssor shuts off
  • disconnect your power
  • connect a hose to the intake of the compressor, and let the open end dangle in a small dish of soapy water.

If you’re seeing bubbles, then your check valve isn’t sealing. If that is OK, do the same test on the solenoid exit side. If both ends are tight then the leak has got to be in a line, or the safety valve.