compressors wont run

lance is going to e-stab you in the eye :smiley:

haha You guys are so sensitive
J/k im done now

lance if your saying my compressor needs rebuilt and its still under warr…why wont u mail me a rebuilt kit…for a 480C…maybe i just got the bad bunch of compressors…but since i had them in 6 months… 3 run… 1 is about to blow up and the other blows a fuse…so… tell me if you would be happy?:eek:

I can’t say I’d be happy, but sending parts without knowing the root cause may not solve your problems. In order to give you the best service, we need to get involved and help you get the issues resolved.

Sending parts randomly is not VIAIR Policy. If I send you rebuild parts, and the job isn’t done properly - you have no further warranty. Try asking Sony to send you repair parts for your Hi-Def. LCD TV and see how ready they are to honor your warranty…

See what I mean?

The only way to we can honor the warranty is for us to get a copy of your receipt, issue an RGA, send the compressor(s) back, allow our techs to examine and do the repairs, run the unit to make sure its operating to standards, and then return the unit to you.

These aren’t my rules, but ones I must abide by.

no i understand 100%… so where do i mail it to or who do i get ahold of to finish this up…

Email to me at Lancem@viaircorp.com or FAX to 949.585.0188 ATTN: Lance Martz.
I’ll personally check it in, get you an RGA number and follow the process.