couple nathan questions

I have K3Ha’s, and I need a manifold, can i use the low manifold?? is that the only difference between the k3las and the k3has? also could i use my horns on a k5 manifold?, assuming I get the 3 and 5 horn??? thanks…

yep this is the only difference the k3la is a low manifold and the k3ha is the high manifold. u can use them on the k5 they are the same bells. u just need to plug the extra holes.

ok cool, I assumed, but just wanted to make sure… thanks…

Just word of advice check and make sure that your bottom of the bells either have spaces for the o-ring gasket or they use the cork gaskets…the horn will not sound properly and will probally squeal

Thanks for the advice, I ordered and recieved (very quickly BTW) from hornblasters, a k3 low manifold along with new o rings and stainless bolts, I got it all put together and it sounds awesome, loud and clear!! the only thing that sucked is that it had the restrictor, and I had to end up drilling it out. tried heating it and wrenching it several times with no luck. didnt really want to drill my brand new manifold, but i achieved what I wanted by doing it.
my old manifold has much smaller holes on the top face of the manifold (where the bells mount), whereas the new manifold holes are bigger. it was just an observation. Im pretty sure these horns are old. anyone know any insight behind this? i assumed it was because of the restrictor. but drilled out they , like I said, sound awesome.

the manifold holes are on old models were 1/16 and they drilled them to 1/8…the new models have cork gaskets that seal the bigger hole compared to the younger bloods with the o ring and small hole onthe bell…

I thought only old K horns had gaskets? But then again, I don’t own a new one.