Crazy idea? Bond style slick sprayers

Okay, so they wouldn’t be oil slick sprayers, but rusty tank water.

Have a electric valve or ball valve with the line coming off your drain port and leading out the centre rear of the truck, open it once every so often for a tailgater and leave their windscreen covered in rusty water…
muahahaha

Seeing you’re new to the forum, I hope you mentioned that in jest only. No one likes a tailgater but causing them to potentially crash because you’re spraying muck all over their window shouldn’t be on anyone’s agenda. Given the amount of dash cams and CCTV out there, I’d say that sort of stuff could be a quick trip to the lockup if you cause an accident.

Mount a K5 facing rearwards - that’ll get them off your tail.

Thankfully I’m not in Aus like you DBO.

How’s about aiming one to the side & spraying some streetwalkers?:eek:
J/K of course.:smiley:

All viable ideas… theres gotta be some good use for rusty pressurised tank water other than just draining it!

LOL… just watch out for the guy behind who had the same idea but decided to opt for the twin hood mounted machine guns instead.

No guns here. Even the police don’t carry them. Worked out which country I’m from yet?

Welcome to the forum. My guess is England. Are you saying even criminals don’t have guns?

Na, from New Zealand. Criminals seldom have more than a fist or a knife.

Anyway, this has gotten off topic. I like the pedestrian sprayer idea. I wonder if I could get a misting head attachment from a industrial water sprinkler.

It just seems like a lot of work to ruin someone’s day. Yea train horns are fun and you annoy people but most shrug it off in a few minutes. But now spray them with water… It just sounds rude…

I do like the electric drain idea, I’ve thought about utilizing a electric valve to drain the tanks also, but no aiming the drainage…

I’ve been using an electric valve to drain my tank since I did my install; actually it was part of my build since I don’t want to climb under my truck and spray myself with that nasty stuff.

It does make for a really great scare though. Had some snooty woman in a Mercedes convertible give my wife a dirty look (my truck is a diesel, but not a coal roller) and the next thing I know is the Missus is hitting the dump valve button. Scared her pretty good and we both had a really good laugh from it.

-Kris

I am kidding of course.
My electric drain is aimed DOWN.