Danish's '04 Honda Civic EX

Thanks everyone! I’m glad you all like my tank. I’ll probably end up pulling it back out the shine it up a lot more. I just did a quick clean up of it after I got it done. Need to get it to shine like a mirror. lol

lah33: The shop itself is ok. Most of the equipment we have is really old. The welders and a few other pieces are the only new things in that shop. It’s not to bad of a place to work, it’s just that sometimes the old equip. makes it a pain. lol

Hornee: The valve makes a HUGE difference. I really didn’t think that it would do that much but I was wayyyy wrong. lol. Did you get yours installed yet??

I got my new control panel installed and all hooked up. It took me a few hours to get all the wiring redone but it was well worth the time. Now all the horns are controlled though the stock steering wheel horn button. It makes it really nice but it’s going to take me a little bit of time to get used to it.

Here is what it looks like now.

Night shot.

The “control board” under the drivers seat.

There are 2 things that I have a complaint about.
The first is the Air Zenith digital gauge. No matter how I flip the switches on the back side, it will only read the pressure in BAR. I called HB up and was directed to Air Zenith and talked to a lady there and she took my name and number and said a service tech would call me to try and get it figured out and I haven’t heard a single thing from them yet. So I’m not quite sure what to do about it right now. Anyone else have this problem with the gauge?

The second is the HB PA system. To me it just seems really lacking and isn’t all that loud as compared to how it sounded in the video that Brizzal posted up. Maybe it’s defective or it just isn’t that loud but I’m not really all that impressed with it. I’ll probably end up upgrading it to a Whelen PA system in the near future.

Danish

NICE PANEL!!! as for the PA its not defective… its only a 30 watt PA… i have a 100 watt and a 45 watt …now thats loud u can try to amplify it

my PA is installed facing straight forward behind the grille, making no noise restriction thats why it sounds louder in the video

Put off your Whelen purchase just a minute, we are in negotiations with them RIGHT NOW. :slight_smile: Trust us!
-Matt

Oh and BTW, I invited our account rep onto the forum to help with the AZ gauge issue.
-Matt

Thanks everyone. It just seemed to be lacking but I guess that could also be because everything else I have is really loud. lol I can deal with it for now.

Matt: Thanks for the heads up. Once you get something worked out with Whelen let me know. Once and if that rep joins up send them my way. I’d really like to get this issue with the gauge resolved asap. I’d really appreciate it!!!

Danish

Hi Nick, we keep calling you but can’t hold of you. Air-Zenith Digital Pressure Gauge factory default setting is PSI, if you changed jumper setting on the back of your gauge, here is how to change back to the default setting to promptly display PSI. Set jumper 1 and 2 to the bottom position. That’s It! If any question please shoot me an email at info@air-zenith.com Thank you. For more info please visit our web site: www.Air-Zenith.com

WHOA MAN THATS SOOOO Kool. Train horns on a honda!! thats wicked!

which set is this? vx with 145 psi?