Debating on which system...

I am looking at the Air Zenith Dual-OB2-Black 2+2 Kit or the dual 480c with a 5 or 8 gallon tank.
Can anyone give me the pros and cons on each set up?
I like the fact that the Air Zenith has a cooling fan…

I don’t think you can go wrong either way. I have only had the AZs and like them. Yes they have a fan, but both are considered constant duty for an hour. I’m not sure which is faster.

I believe the AZs draw more current and you would need a pressure switch.

One thing is for sure - if you’re buying dual compressors - get the bigger tank.

Do people put fans on the Viair pumps?
The Air Zenith kit says it comes with a 1x 200PSI Pressure Switch (1/4 NPT Fitting).

I can think of one guy, but it’s under his hood near the engine.

You must be looking at the full kit with tank and everything. The plain dual compressors don’t come with one. And fyi I had 2 AZ tanks…they are less than 5 gallons.

Really? Less than 5 gallons? The website says two (2) 5 gallon tanks…
Thanks for the info.

Not sure if the chrome tanks are the exact same size as the painted tanks, but mine were painted. Even by the measurements on their tank page 7" diameter x 28" length = 4.66 gallons & it’s actually less because the ends are rounded.

They have their good points though. The aluminum is lighter & doesn’t rust. Also the tanks are actually rated to 200. In some cases their shape may be easier to fit.

What horn will you be using?