Detroit MI

alright i sent them a msg the other day but im still waiting on a reply from them. lets hope they didnt already get rid of them

notta prob, just let me kno! The sooner the better tho with Turkey day this close but thanks again

yeah ill give them a call tonight when i get off work

kool, i really appreciate the help! Let em kno if they are giving them away that i have no problem sending them $20 for shipping(only cost about $10 to ship) amd can do that with paypal to you if you have it then you can pay or just send it in the mail, whatever they want. I’ll PM ya my # after this so they can call me if they want but thanks again

alright man i got the number and i’ll do my best to get you to that game to watch them win! baahahhaha

you didnt even have to add the “baahahhaha” and i knew you were pissing with me! They should have won the last 2-3 games now but cant finish!

haha no no i was just kiddin. ive only been to like 3 of their games and had a good time.

yea, its been 2 games for me this year and same thing, they won the first one i was at but it was pre-season and against the Browns then we went to DA BEARS game and they lost but yeaup, all in all its good fun just to go out and watch, get away, just enjoy it. Its a 2 hrs drive one way for us so thats usually the hardest part of the game but thank god they play early ones…wouldnt wanna be walking around there at 8-9pm now that its dark at that time, lol!

hey man sorry to say but the person that had 4 tickets is going now and the other one already sold them on stubhub

hey, no problem man! thanks for the help!

if i hear of them getting rid of them again ill snag them up real quick and let you know. sorry again for not being able to come through.

im down for any other home games that are left also unless thats what you mean but sounds good and thanks!

yeah thats what i meant. ill keep you posted tho. i added you on msn too

well how things changed…truck was stolen from the lions game this weekend so im out of a truck and air horn kit:(

that honkin sucks bro!!

where did you park it at?? i was at the game too. i parked in the parking garage next to hockey town cafe

that sucks tho man sorry to hear that

Wow that faquin blows! Your that guy that goes to the game…

yup, i go to the games…:frowning:

I parked down Brush Street on Alfred or Adaliad or however its spelled. The next street after the abandoned school that is now a crime scene or investigation place. We went back there after being stolen since that would be the only place to warm up in the 10 below weather that day and then the guy told me we can park in their lot next time

so any word yet? they find it?