Didn't know where else to ask this...

So, lets say one wanted to replace a broken/well used horn from the 228VX kit…or upgrade an already existing kit (from hornblasters of course) with one of the horns from the 228 kit…

are you able to order a single horn, with or without the fittings…or is that a no-go?

I believe you can buy them individually. Call em up!

Yes you can order individual Horns, I somehow managed to crack one of my Horns and they kindly sent me a replacement:D LIFE TIME GAURANTEE!:smiley:

Stinky is right. You can order new single horns. I do all the time to come up with new creations at the specific note/chord, I want it to blow at.

…UGH, see…the problem I’m running into is having enough room to add another one.

I would like to get the 16.75" one but I’m pretty sure it wont fit, and the LAST thing I want to do it tear everything apart and reroute all the lines…AGAIN X_X lol

Are you sure that horn won’t clash with the others?

See that’s what I’m afraid of…i’m not sure if it will or not! :confused:

I was looking around at the push-in fitting the air lines are connected to and for the life of me I can’t find a male threaded 1/2" to 3-way split push fitting that’s like the male 1/2" to 2-way split that came with the kit.

I would have to use the stock 2-way split that came with the kit, and off one of the reduced 5/16ths lines (I think that’s the size) I would need to run another “T” push/in splitter to hook up the other horn…

and by doing that, I know it’ll blow air through it…but I’m not sure if it’ll sound right. :confused:

Any suggestions?!

If you can post a pic of the horns you want to combine on www.hornwhistleboard.com, those guys should know. Be aware, they are not into scaring people.

Noted! and thank you!

You could buy the 4 way splitter that Hornblasters uses in their 1/2" valve kit. Then you can use a plug on the 4th port. (they make special plugs)

Just verify your threads and tube size.

yea I could do that…there I go over-thinking stuff again lol

McMAster Carr can be your friend in this situation.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#push-to-connect-tube-fittings/=eh95jm

:eek:…how was I unable to find this?!? lol

Thank you!!

should be able to purchase them individualy

FYI HornBlasters stocks the plugs as well :wink: