Does anyone chastise you on other car forums for your horns?

I’ve been a TN member since November and thought I’d ask for highlander specific install advice… One of the always helpful members greatly helped me, but two others were pretty rude… I’d almost like to say they probably have horn envy. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511345

Does anyone else get this treatment on other forums? If so, how do you deal with it?

Btw, getting my conductors special 240 kit tomorrow!!! Meeting with the seller in the evening. :smiley: I will post pics as soon as I get it home and document the install… I’m proud to say that to my knowledge I will have the first highlander (of any shown online in forums) to sport a Hornblasters kit. I will submit photos and an install thread.

Tim

Yeah … it’s pretty common. Somehow a lot of people just don’t seem to enjoy big air horns. No worries though… that’s why we have this place :slight_smile:

I think monkey mike needs a wake up from the nathan’s…

Other forums i’ve showed them on love them. No hate yet. If they dont like them then they shouldnt post. Just means they are jealous.

I’ve seen it on other forums. Some love it - some don’t get it.
Haters have a born responsibilty to talk down to people.

Agreed. And that’s usually half the argument that ensues.

There are many aspects of car customizing that I don’t care for (to put it nicely). But I don’t have to post about it. Even if somebody is asking for opinions I might say - hey it’s not my gig, but you did a nice job or whatever.
/rant

Never seen any hate on horns on customgm.com or other forums I frequent. Need to decide on a set myself though and pick some up :confused:

I got a TON of hate from a bicycle forum site from this pic!

They told me "Horns of that nature should not be mounted on a bicycle."Jealous Much?