Election Time..

It’s been getting way too quiet around here lately. Time to liven things up. With local council elections coming up here… there’s just no better time to own a trainhorn :slight_smile:

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/BzV7jV6LQIs” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

To my fellow conservatives, please disrupt all liberal agendas because I can’t take 4 more years of the same BS.:wink:

What’s going on around here Dan. Has the big freeze put everyone into hibernation? … the place has turned into a ghost town lately.

I’m wondering the same thing because I haven’t got a clue.

I thought your post would bring them out of the woodwork but they’re probably afraid that Homeland Security will come knocking on their door or sever their network connection…:D:D:D

ROFL! :smiley: Love it!

ok :smiley: Fixed the Honda and have the K3’s all hooked back up :smiley: Hell I will do that at all of them. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hahahaha brilliant, nice deep tones there DB!
One of the first jobs or alterations I am going to do on the truck when the weather gets better, is going to be getting my manual valve up & running.:smiley: