Emd bell

There might have been a guy around here somewhere that had one for sale, but I can’t for the life of me remember who it was…:rolleyes:

Ermmmm did you mean this fella? I kinda ment where are they advertised for sale?

Listed in for sale.

Yeah, I was just ribbin’ ya…sorry I couldn’t be more help.

Sounds great

Did you get the " waterproof" model converter?

im getting this one

Item Description:
[ul][b]
[li][SIZE=5]NEW waterproof DC/DC Converter Regulator 12V Step UP to 48V 150W 3A[/li][li][SIZE=3]★ Specification:[/li]Condition: One piece new high quality DC/DC Converter Regulator 12V Step UP to 48V 150W 3A
Info: DC/DC 12V Step UP to 48V 150W 3A
Size(mm): 74 x 72 x 31
Pitch of holes:65mm
Diameter:6mm
wire length:165mm
shipping weight: 326g 11.6oz
epoxy potting, seismic, water, moisture, dust, long term stable and reliable quality.
thin, small size, high efficiency, easy installation.Aluminum alloy Shell waterproof ,quality is stable and reliable.
[/SIZE]
[li][SIZE=3]Features and parameter : [/li]1. synchronous rectification, conversion rate is 90% with very low heat.
2. auto protect over voltage, over current, over temperature, short circuit, ,can work in normal condition when restored.
3. input voltage: DC 12V
4. output parameter : DC 48V
5. Output power: 3A 150W
6. working temperature: (-40 ℃`80℃) when it is more than 40℃,please make lower power, or enhance heat dissipation
7. full load temperature rise: 50℃
8. Load regulation: ± 1%
9. voltage regulation rate: ± 2%
10. minimum pressure: 2V
11. Aluminum Shell

[/SIZE][/b][/SIZE][FONT=Arial]
[li][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]Note:[/li][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/ul]

Yep the one I ordered is waterproof.

How much $ is this converter? Let me know the delay between giving power to the converter and the first Ding. Right now with my inverter and then an AC adapter, it’s about a 4 second delay. It works though. My inverter takes a while to do a self test I guess.

its the top one

$48.99 plus whatever shipping I guess…

free shipping it says

No delay with the step up converter just tested it, as soon as my wire touched the positive it started dinging