Everything installed.....Not loud!

I said WOLO sucks Bung hole not you Hoss.

Sorry pardner, you know, when you read something, sometimes it get interpreted different. No matter, I got a chuckle out of the “Bung Hole” thing anyway. Also, if that new solenoid solves my problem, I will have to agree with you.

Well, I went and tried to inflect some punishment on some bicylers today and…NOTHING!. So, I’m re-installing my horns to tha front of my radiator.

like i said take a video of it and post it…

make sure no kinks.

After I install my new solenoid, I’m going to dish out some good 'ol fashion ear pain on some bicyclers. Man, I wish I had a video camera.

Cool cool.

HAHA i did that to a guy one a bicycle… he was stopped at a red light… and i had a car in front of me.the light turned green and no one moved, not the cars not the guy on the bike… i blast my horn, the guy on the bike flips the bike upside down…LOL i didnt evn mean to get him…

Man, thats hilarious. Poop, tha bicyclers down here always run red lights, I guess thats what really gets my goat.

Well, I just ran across this thread and I gotta speak up. I bought my Conductors like 3 years ago. From day one of install till now I’ve had the same response when I pushed the button…great scares! I’m not sure what you’ve got going on there guy, but I think you need to slow it down with accusations. :confused: I’ve nothing to do with it, however I still feel the need to jump in. You’ve stated your horns are facing down. I’ve got mine facing several directions due to room problems, but all are horizontal so you’ve got to be louder than mine, and mine are loud as hell. The help is here if your horns are truly not loud, but try reaching out for help rather than yelling out to discredit, it would make you seem much more mature as well pal.

So anyways I now have the K5’s on my truck and of course they’re louder, as they’re bigger horns. But I’ve still got the Conductors on my car and still enjoy using them…with much of the same results as the K5’s=great scare stories.

Ok I’ve spent my minute… I’m out :smiley:

You’re right… it’s none of your business. Unless you’ve heard mine, or can offer constructive criticism, I don’t need a parent. Also, I’ve already stated I ate crow with my orignal comments, on different threads.

I am not sure of your name, But Hope you get it all worked out hoss. Let us know if you need more help.

Thank you Bro. The names John, and I think I’ve got it where I need it. I won’t be fully happy until I get some Nathans installed.

Alright man. lets see some videos.

1. You yelled false advertising.

2. Get a clue.

3. You’ll say something else stupid to make a #3 I’m sure.