Extremeair compressor

Is any one using a Extremeair compressor for there horns, if so which one and how do u like it?

Actually it’s Extreme Outback, and I have their ExtremeFlow EDC model running on my truck.

I’m very happy with their service and how well the kit was made, and can fill 5 gallons to 175 psi in roughly 75 seconds.

-Kris

now is yours a EDC or 12volt ? i was was wondering about the 12v one

From what I’ve heard, Extreme Outback makes one of the best smaller 12V air compressors, especially their “ExtremeAire Magnum”. I say smaller because our Oasis is about 4X faster filling any tank.

An Oasis 12V or 24V air compressor will perform slightly better than MarineOne’s EDC. They fill 5 gallons from 0 to 175 PSI in 60 seconds.

But Im not a Dr so a oasis pump is out for me!!

As I stated in another thread, that’s why they invented credit cards…LOL

U sound like more ppl i know " You wanta race or just watch so i just got out the ol master card" Lol

I can’t help it, I sell Oasis air compressors, otherwise I would probaby recommend ExtremeAire, Gast, ARB, and maybe Viair in that order.

I know oasis compressors R the best it sounds like but i dont always need the best Lol No kinda a lot just to spend on a toy:) So does it take a lot of battery juice for the oasis n like the Extremeair compressor or does it not take that much more than like 2 viair 480 setup?

They typically draw 150 to 160 amps but so will any 12V compressor for the same job. Ours just takes less time to do it. If one of the smaller ones draws 35 amps and takes 5 minutes to fill gallons to 150 PSI then it drew 175 amps. Ours takes only 55 seconds.

They’re more than a toy because you can run a 1/2" impact for changing a tire in a hurry with virtually no waiting for it refill your tank.

The XD series from Oasis is no joke, they are fantastic. I seriously considered buying the XD3000 but I didn’t want the hassle and cost of cabling in a third battery and upgrading the alternator. The upgraded alternator cost was what really killed it simply because it says “diesel” on my truck.

-Kris

Wat kinda deal could u make me on one of yours, how big r they size wise? i"ll show it around n mayb make some sells for ya now use a sharp pencil!!!