2011 Chevy Silverado
Horn Blasters Shockers
Electronic and manual Valve
Blasts

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xAc9s64WA&feature=youtu.be

Groovie!
Just a couple of points to watch:

• looks like you have the line with the gauge coming out of the bottom of your tank. Consider moving it to a higher port because even though you have the water traps, you will still get liquid condensing inside the tanks. The gauge won’t like ingesting dirty water so keep an eye on it.

• I noticed that your 1/2" line coming out of the tank is making quite a tight radius bend. Also keep an eye on that leaking at the fitting over time. Put an elbow connector in there if it gives you any trouble.

Great install and video, although I can’t stop wondering how long it’ll be before you buy a Nathan for that truck because you’ve obviously been bitten by the bug now :wink:

DBO - Id love to have a set of k5, AND I got the money, But I’m trying to save up for more important things. Its more of a need vs want, and unfortunately the need is more important right now… But maybe one day? haha.

My goal before its all over with, I want the K5’s with that 18 gal tank (from my other post), with a York. But, like I said, Need vs want. hahaha

So far, the 1/4 inch air line hasnt been a problem with any water (knock on wood) its been on their almost a year. And that 1/2 line doesnt have a big of a bend as it looks. But, a 180º turn would fix that if I ever needed too.

Thanks for the tips…

Id really want to get a digital air gauge. I like the black with the blue LED lights. But, it doesnt mount like the horn blasters gauge I have now, AND I dont want a hole in the dash from replacing it.

I want the digital one because I can see it in the dark, and I can see it real fast. I dont have to try and guess the PSI why driving.

Any other input guys?? Bump Bump!!

Nice install and horns sound great! I’m used to fast refills so I dislike dinky compressors. You may want to upgrade the horns first but I recommend a York and larger tank.