FOR SALE: Dual Air Zenith OBD2's

So I’ve had these compressors for six months. I haven’t even ran them above 150. And im serious when I say this, they have less than 30 minutes of run time… no joke. Im basically giving away like new dual OBD’s.

So basically what you see is what you get. The leader hoses and the fittings are all there. The only thing you wont get is the mounting hardware and one relay because it went bad, so you’ll have to pick up another. Im also throwing in 2 inline fuse holders with the 40amp fuses in them.

A new set of dual OBD2’s will run $600.

Im asking: $475.00 + Paypal Fees shipped right to your door… Within the lower 48

You’re getting rid of your OBD’s … Say WHAA? :eek:
So what’s going on, are you just going to run the EDC from now on or are you finally going to take the plunge and buy an Oasis?
[EDIT] HAHAHA… never mind that question, just saw your other post. You mad man! :slight_smile:

BTW - what’s your options for posting to down under? (I could get tempted)

Well to be honest I would rather depend on a EDC than something electric.

Hmm shipping to Australia. I dont know, I have never shipped internationally.

If you want it, could you create the shipment on your end? I’ll drop it off at whatever shipping company you choose. I just dont want to deal with international stuff, so I would prefer you deal with that and ill just play along.

Do you see what I mean?

It’s all good man, I fully understand. Posting to here is always a hassle no matter which way you look at it. One of these days I’m gonna have to come across the pond and visit some of you crazy folks over there and fill a shopping crate with some goodies to take back :wink:

I have a couch in my basement.

Wow that sounds creepy lol

PMSL!!!:eek:

Listing is now on ebay. Thread closed