FOR SALE-IF YOU KNOCK MY AD OFF KISS MY donkey

JUST LIKE IT SAYS , AND TO THE PRICK THAT KEEPS ON BOOTING THIS YOU CAN KISS MY donkey!!!

Please, Do not get an attitude. If people do not know you they will be reluctant to send you money. We are a tight nit group of people. Please take your attitude elsewhere. Or take the time to become established and know by members of this great site.

yea thats the way to get your horn sold…jackass…

gee i think im gonna send some guy who has 1 post , and a bad attitude $400 or whatever $. :rolleyes:

lolol

Jackass…

Take the time to read the Sticky post

hmm… Jackass

i say ban that guy…

Good Idea.

You should probably put pictures with it too. just a thought

bahaha got such a nice PM from him, he must be a major in douchebagery. heres my response

Lets see you have one post, you are trying to sell a k3 with no one knowing who you are, and you think someone is going to buy a k3 from you. You really need some pointers on how to conduct business…i think you win the dumbass award for the week…

…you jackass

wow, loud mouths don’t rule ! how bout introducing your self first then maybe someone Might think about your horn,drop the fight room mentality up in this room or you’ll shurely have a short lifespan! Trust Me!

You can get as mad as you want at me. But as you can see the others on the forum all feel the same and if these are the people you are going to try to sell your horn to. I don’t think they are going to take the time to try to purchase something from you with these type of actions! You have been warned. Please play a roll in the forum and you will find us to be more helpful!

no warning here…no one is gonna like this guy at all… f*in ban him

Dump this jerk! If we want snit like that, just surf the web…

Rigo, I’d sh!tcan his account if I were you… Zero tolerance for morons…

Nice attitude there Spanky…

Ok guys deed is done. he’s banned … for the time being… :wink:

ban his IP from the site…

acrorigo

Well this is one of the most entertaining threads to date

Bye Bye,

this is what happens when kids get on mommy’s computer