Forum Discount?

Is there a forum discount?

There is no specific / set forum discount.

It’s a little confusing because Garrett was posting about a forum discount back in '09. When I called to place my order I asked about it -and no- there wasn’t a certain percentage or whatever… BUT, he made it worth my while for calling.

That is the key - call them! Tell 'em you’re on the forum and you’ll post lots-o-pics of your beautiful install! :wink:

1-877-209-8179

^^ This!

Garrett did the same for me when I placed my order … was sad to hear he left HornBlasters.

Always give us a call…you never know :wink:

I only can second that sentiment. Bought my first kit from Garret and he was a top bloke to deal with. I couldn’t track him down when I bought my K horns so he must’ve left a while ago. Oh well… it’s nice to see Angie as a regular on the forum now. Seems to be doing the right thing for everyone here.

I agree, she’s doing a great job!

Garratt was the nuts:D He used to go that extra mile to help out:D

I go through Rigo now when ordering & he’s just as good as Garratt & is always on the other end of an email when I need him:D

Everyone at Hornblasters has been extremely helpful.

Angie, any extra discount if we stop by in person? Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Not sure if paying sales tax would have been less than shipping for me.

Heck, I’d like to just go hang out for a day - meet the crew - maybe pack a few boxes.

Don’t talk to me about shipping & taxes, You guys have it so easy! Costs me almost the same amount as the the Horn kit again to import, pay the duty, Pay the shipping, pay the brokerage fees & Freight tax and then try to make a small profit… Does my head in!!! :frowning:

Haha! Stinky Pete definitely is not lying!

Sales tax is Florida to Florida and really isn’t too bad. 7%.

California is similar. Any sales within the state but outside of Orange County is taxed 7.5%. We add .5% within our county making it 8%. LA County adds 1%.

Thieves! :slight_smile:

Trust me, I called Angie and it was definitely worth it! THANKS ANGIE!

Anytime!!:slight_smile: