Foxxair "480C Ripoff" Compressor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FOXX-AIR-COMPRESSOR-12-VOLT-100-DUTY-CYCLE-/150555852169#ht_908wt_1185

So I have had one of these for a few years now (my dad uses it for his air suspension) and I am fairly impressed. It’s noisier than a 480C and draws more current, but for the price it is very good. I’m not advertising or anything but perhaps HB should sell these? Just a suggestion.

Thats not bad, Have you bought one from that seller recently? How long does it take to fill the air tank up?

Not from this person, I got it from another seller a while ago. It’s a little bit slower than a 480C. Our system is 150 psi, lower than the rated 200 that this compressor can take but it seems to be going strong. By the way, we use this and a 480C at the same time and we have tested both.

maybe after my court situation (If it goes well) I might buy one later down the road.

We have kicked around the idea of carrying them bit don’t want to upset the VIAIR gods…

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aah, I understand that. The only places you can really find this are eBay (occasionally) and that shady website that sells the Maximus kits.

You guys ever thought about selling Engine Driven Compressors? (Like York 210 or other types of engine driven compressors) They can will tanks Quick! I own a York 210 Compressor myself, But you gotta oil them!

it would only be worth it if they sold it with a vehicle specific mounting bracket and they would have to do a lot of work to design brackets for a line of different trucks/SUV.

but actually im sure my bracket will fit most 07 & up GM trucks/suv :smiley:

Hornblasters sells Oasis compressors that use a modified York 210. Talk about fast fill rates…lol

I would absolutely love an Oasis compressor. They’re out of my price range for now though.