Friends wheels got stolen

they own joo a$$

Dat’s right!

They’re pricey (mine weren’t) but they’re worth it!

I’m gunna look into those

there is a special tool that will remove them :slight_smile:

wheel locks ftw

yeah but any true theif will find a way around it as i’ve said for years locks are to keep honest people out. hell i can get into most any lock// lock picks/ bump keys/ padlock shims bolt cutter/ hammer what ever

does each package have a diffferent lock style ? so ALMOST 2 locks are not the same? get me?

The area to grip a spline drive is so low profile, that just about any method I can think of that someone would use to take them off - would only damage the wheel. Why would anyone steal a destroyed wheel?

The problem with any alarm system these days is nobody pays attention them anymore so what good are they unless you hear it?

hook it to your horns and you should hear it… otherwise you need a checkup for the ears! lol

i think im going to hook up my physcoblasters to my alarm

Update time!

I like em. He has good tast

Thats badass i like the black ones alot more

looks great! did he do anything this time so they dont get stolen again?

it must be nice to make enough money to afford tires and wheels that cost 2 to 3 times more than normal ones but they do look great!

I hope so! Looking at the pics, it appears they are the same lug nuts as before.

Tell him to put some locks on them! Or AT LEAST some tuner lugs that require a key.

I actually preferred the chrome though, but these look good too.

Gaaaah, stop suggesting locks! He had them and they don’t do poop. I don’t know how many times we’ve said that lol

But ya, he’s gunna get an alarm with tilt sensor and right now he said he’s got a way of parking it where it’s really tight between the house and another car so it’d be pretty tough to even get in position to take the wheels off.

lol, you could always go the camera rout… better yet, take the wheels off at night and keep them inside the house haha

thats what i put in my cady, clifford alarm with shock and tilt sensors