From Seattle, Washington

Hey hey everybody! Well I just registered and I’ve already made my first mistake :frowning: I bought my train kit yesterday ($492) before I registered to the forums and got my 10% off code lol. I’m really hoping that I can still use it on this order! I gave them a call and she said that they would let me know, so I’m hoping! Anyways, I am way up in the Pacific Northwest and am hoping to scare the hell outta people from border to border! I just bought a brand new 2008 Ford Focus SE (WAY cooler than you think!) and found out right off the bat that the horn sounds sorta like our voices did before we went through puberty…yeah, that bad. If somebody cut me off, I didn’t want to honk because of how weak the horn is lol. Besides, way too many high school kids in my area drive around in daddy’s Jaguar for me not to do this. I just can’t wait until I am able to dish out my first…REALITY CHECK!!! So yeah, I just wanted to say “What’s up?”

welcome to the forums!

welcome to the board!
and yea with such a small car, a loud horn is need so much!!

welcome to the forums!

welcome to the forums! i had to put a bigger horn on my cady due to towing a trailer for my detailing business , not that the cadys horn isnt loud enough :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums.