[FS] 4 gallon 'pancake' tank and Puma 12v air compressor

I’ve decided to upgrade my onboard air setup to 200 PSI with spun aluminum seamless tanks. The Puma is an awesome and fast compressor, but shouldn’t be used above 135 PSI, so I am going to upgrade to Air Zenith OB2 (dual pack). So I now have the Puma 12v air compressor available with the old Hornblasters pancake tank.

The Puma was separated from the 1.5 gallon tank that it has for my previous setup, and I put it back together to sell it. I aired up to 130 PSI and left it for 2 days and it held the pressure above 125 PSI the whole time, so I can confidently say there are no leaks. It’s been run for less than 30 minutes total run time, so it’s practically brand new.

The 4 gallon tank was bought new from HB and has been plumbed in for less than 2 months. It’s perfect for setups that will replace spare tires because of its shape. It has no rust or corrosion, but the threads have left over residue from the pipe dope that I was using.

I’d like to get $210 OBO for the Puma compressor and I’ll throw in free shipping for that. I’d like to get $90 OBO for the tank, also with free shipping. Let me know - pics attached below!

Any offers?

Price drop! $190 for the compressor and $75 for the tank. Free shipping anywhere in the US of A!

Compressor sold locally. Tank available still.