FS: K3LA, 8.5 gallon tank, dual 480's

I have a k3la setup for sale. comes with everything needed beside a button for the solenoid. have a regulator also. will sell for $1000 plus shipping. i would split up if i had a buyer for most of the bigger things.

I can get pics of the rest but its pretty self explanatory.

Bump

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

What were you thinking price wise for the K3LA?

Just horn? Don’t wanna split unless I have buyer for everything

Yah im looking around for a K3LA. What’s your asking price? And matter a fact what condition is the 8.5 gallon tank in? do you have some pics?

I’m not splitting it up…but for horn would be 500 plus shipping if I decided to

Tank is used,has a piece of tubing welded to the legs but can easily be grinded off.

Do you still have it?

Yes sir

Could you list everything you are selling and price, whats the difference between a k3 and a k5la. I know the k5la has more trumpets, but which is louder, thanks!

Not wanting to split it up. But technically speaking k3 are louder by about 2dbs I believe

What all are you selling, I don’t want to split up the kit

What all comes with the horn, compressors, and tank?

Yes, and pressure switch and regulator. Only thing you might want is the electric solenoid. Only because the one I have has a small leak

Do you have control switch?

I wired it on my stock switch with a switch to flip between train horn to stock horn

Price for the whole set?

Read first post…that is obo

Oh, I’m slow, haha. If I shoot you a pm with my email could yousend be some pics of everything. Also, what color is the horn, 2 of the pics it is black and silver, the other it is just silver, thanks!

Text me. 2565578051