German Horn Thread

I think I could pressure switch and the safety valve must change. Is the air tank on these possible?

that tank looks like it is about 5 to 7 gallons which should be ok.

If you’re talking about the red tank… that’s a 3 gallon tank tops… look at it next to the “portable” unit next to it…

good point, without having something else for comparison, I’d say you’re right.

And I get people because a pressure of 13 bar go? yes or no? Or I need another tank?

you should get at least 1 good blast for the horns from that tank.

You still there Germanhornblast ?

You still there Germanhornblast ?

Yes I’m back!
What is there?

Hi guys

Here I show you pictures of times my horn, I’ve re-painted.
I hope you like it!

that poop is awesome bro

slick custom paint! love it

Awesome Stripping!

and I thought 2 toned horns were cool… They have NOTHING on this. mad props dude. Thats crazy

Thanks guys!

hey, hey - das thema mal wieder aufgreifen - und diesmal gehts mir um dein shiffshorn: hast du die beiden kleineren hörner ergänzt oder gehört das original zusammen? sind die beiden kleineren verschieden groß? und aus welchem land stammt das schiffshorn? grüße und danke, karl

hey, hey - let’s push the thread - and this time it’s about ypur shiphorn: did you put on these smaller horns on your own or is this original? are the two smaller ones different in lengh? and from which country is the shiphorn? greets and thanks, karl

Hallo Karl
Hast Du richtig erkannt gehören nicht zusammen hab ich ergänzt. Die Hörner sind aber alle vom selben Schiff. Es waren die 2 kleineren Hörner zusammen verbaut. Das große war weiter hinten vom schiff.
Warum Die frage?
Grüße!

Hi Karl
Have you not recognized properly belong together, I’ve added. The horns, but all the same vessel. They were installed along the two smaller horns. The large was further back from the boat.
Why the wonder?
Greetings!

bin da “zufällig” auf ein schönes zöllner horn gestoßen (en kleines) und suche jetzt einen bruder =) wenn es denn eins für den zweiklang gibt… übrigens nun endlich mein erstes richtiges horn.

“accidentally” i found a nice zöllner horn (small one) and now i search for a brother =) if there is one for the dual-tone… btw now finally my first real horn.

pics please!!!

thanks for posting in English too so we can follow along!

aw man i cant read that!