Got my new horns

Got my new horns in the mail today. Got the outlaw horns from hornblasters. They are going to be going on a 2002 mustang in the front under the bumper. I will be putting them in next week. They sound great nice and loud. I will post pictures when installing them.

Please do, everyone likes seeing install pics!

If you haven’t already mounted them, I would recommend installing them pointed downward so that debris and other junk won’t get caught in them

Plus it is argued they are louder when pointing down as the sound waves hit the ground & go mental everywhere, allegedly:D

Good to know, I have both of my horns pointed down in the rear bumper :smiley:

It’s been awhile since I posted but just just I would throw this out there. I’ve had the Conductor 240 and now I’m looking for some different horns. I think I could just transition the XL Shockers to the K3LA’s or P3. If anybody has any of these for sale please pm me. Thanks a bunch!

Your probably going to need a bit more air than the 2gallon tank you already have & maybe up the compressor size as well?

I’ve already been researching tanks. I have a 400c that should be fine for a 5 gallon right? I don’t honk that often, I just want a lil upgrade. If I could do it all over again, I would of went straight to the K3LA’s!

I’d argue against the argument lol:p. The ground is dead and when soundwaves hit it, they became partly dead also.

The hornblaster shockers are like the ford fiestas of the automotive industry (good, but too damn common), well done for not following the crowd :wink:

I’d argue against the argument lol:p. The ground is dead and when soundwaves hit it, they became partly dead also.